Thursday, July 28, 2011

For a friend...

Happy encouragement!
i have a friend who is finishing her dissertation for her phd.  it sounds insanely challenging and grueling.  she was telling me how she has to go over her paper over and over again with notes...so i thought she might enjoy some happy stickers to put on parts that were done...or at least to decorate it! anyways, they are just a quick sketch for fun...and hey if you need some happy encouragement today feel free to print out and stick to your work.

6 comments:

CrystaL* said...

This is an amazing gift to your friend. I can only image what she is going through to get her PhD but it will be all worth it with dancing animals on her page.
Beautiful drawings as always Rhya. Your so sweet.
Hope your having a wonderful day.
Much Love,
Crystal

lindsay said...

this is all sorts of awesome!

LittleCanoe said...

so cute! I would love to have those stickers to put on my paperwork, if I ever had paperwork. although, I think the jazzy one would fit anywhere, especially on a winning wardrobe!

Sharolyn said...

Such a sweet idea. I might just print them and use them when I'm reading through my husbands papers (if he'll let me)Thanks Rhya

SaylorMade said...

What a nice thing to do for a friend. So sweet & encouraging.

Rhya said...

Thanks guys! i love the idea of happy stickers...