Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Morning Blue

 
The sun is up, leaving the sky a brilliant blue. I like this. Spring has been so moody this year, constantly weeping.  i feel a change in the air.  My botty and i have been painting our upstairs bedroom and hallway, it's taking us forever, but the end is in site, and hopefully just in time for the tail end of what could turn into a sunny spring.  fingers crossed my dream of a park date will happen next weekend. 

Also, finally posted a new Kitten Face!  And two new Envelope dioramas coming soon, and some snaps of a sweet project sent to me by Jessica! So much to look forward too.  Plus, I dropped a huge handful of letters in the post box yesterday, fingers crossed that Canada Post resolves their issues and there is no strike!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rhya! I got your letter and my secret fort flag! I am currently dreaming up where this fort is going to be created! And your letter from Canada is the furthest away I've gotten mail. Everyone who has seen the envelope exclaims "YOU GOT MAIL FROM CANADA?! Who do you know in Canada!?" Totally makes me smile :D

Jaime said...

Fingers crossed! What will we do without mail?!